9.09.2014

DC Improv show & featured article in Luri & Wilma Magazine

I'm  belatedly posting this bit about a show and interview I recently did for Luri & Wilma Magazine.

Luri & Wilma is a DC based, eco-friendly fashion and life-style blog and quarterly print magazine that dubs themselves "the smart magazine for smart ladies". I had a wonderful time working with Amber Paranick, the interviewer and author of the article I was featured in, and Charlie Heck, the Editor-in-Chief of this super cool, independently published print publication.

The end-of-summer issue features local ladies of performance and hosted a sold-out release event held at the DC Improv Comedy Club on Aug 14th. I was honored to play for a fantastic audience and to share the bill with fellow ladies of song and a slue of female comics. Below are some photos of the event and and article as featured in the Summer Issue.





No comments:

Post a Comment