4.25.2011

A few things...

The compilation I'm on that I recently told you about got some press in American Songwriter Magazine in which I got a wee mention...

"News Roundup on April 20, 2011: Rolling Stones Tribute, Jeff Bridges, Paul Simon - A new compilation, Burning Heart: Songs For The Gulf, released on the one-year anniversary of the BP oil spill that devastated the Gulf Coast, features songwriters like Kelle Jolly, Louis Ledford, Annie Crane, and Hunter Paye. All proceeds go to the Greater New Orleans Foundation’s Gulf Coast Oil Spill Fund. Pick up a copy of the album and listen to clips here".

Also, here is a "stolen conert" taken in Brussels, Belgium of me singing an old Irish folk song my mom taught me as a kid. Thanks to Florin and Frederick for filming and posting! Also, live footage from the show I played in Brussels to be posted soon.


Annie Crane - The Trees They do Grow High (Stolen Concert) from Concert Volé on Vimeo.

more soon.
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment