1.11.2011

BusyLizzy

It’s been a busy summer of tour planning, song writing, NYC show playing, and becoming wed to my honey! There’s lots coming up in the fall so please stay tuned for updates regarding…
Benefit Compilation for the Gulf Oil Spill, “Burning Heart”. My label Constant Clip Records is releasing a benefit CD on which a song I wrote about the oil spill will be featured. All proceeds will go to Zion Travelers Cooperative Center in Plaquemines Parish, Louisiana. Please go to their website and read about what they’ve done for their community beginning in 2005 with Hurricane Katrina and continuing during the devastation of the recent Oil Spill. In order to help ZTCC, please help us make this compilation possible! We’re currently trying raise funds for CD production and duplication. Click DONATE to help out.
TOUR Southeastern US: September 29 – October 10. I’ll be traveling through the southeastern corridor once again and am excited to hit some tried and true cities as well as a whole bunch of new ones. I’ll be sharing the bill in Thomas, WV with Toronto’s Celtic band Enter the Haggis, in Knoxville with Elam Blackman, and many more. So check in again in a few weeks for the full tour schedule.
Northeast Regional Folk Alliance Conference: November 12, 13 & 14. I’ll be attending NERFA for the first time this year. I’m excited to see what it’s all about, meet some new people, see my friends The Good Lovelies perform in a featured showcase and play two showcases myself over the course of the weekend.
TOUR Northeastern US / Eastern Canada: November 14 – November 23. I’m touring again with the lovely and talented Alexa Woodward. Things went so well this past spring in Europe that we figured we do it again state side. This will also be my first time touring Canada and, as a Canadian citizen and former long-time resident of Toronto, ON, I’m ecstatic. I’ll have the full sched up in a month or so.


(originally posted on old website on Sept 8, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment