1.11.2011

Thank you Canada and the Northeast

Thanks to everyone who came out to my shows in NY, MA, ME, QC & ON in November! You are all amazing. Here are some pictures from the road. To view the whole album, go HERE. Enjoy!
ALSO, I thought I had accidentally canceled my YouTube account, But No! It is still alive. I’ve uploaded a bunch of videos from recent tours. Go HERE to watch “Copenhagen Heart” performed in Peterborough, Canada (Alexa, Erin Lang, Mona Varichon and I had fun making some low-fi, home-spun videos). Also recently uploaded to YouTube: “Looking Out” performed at the Sofa Session Concert Series in Berlin Germany and a slew of new songs performed on WDVX’s “Blue Plate Special” Live Radio show in Knoxville USA this past October.
FINALLY, I am currently trying to figure out how to better my web presence. I’ll be changing things around in the upcoming weeks. I hope to make it easier for you to find show schedules, videos, press, and other media!
I Love You All and thanks as always for your support.
Annie.

Montreal, QC


w/ Erin Lang and her foundling, Mona Varichon


bought these sweet coats in Toronto's Kensington Market


playing my hometown, Rochester, NY


somewhere dramatic in upstate NY


No comments:

Post a Comment