3.16.2011

Campaign over, Europe beginning

My campaign Annie Crane' Delirious Dilemma closed yesterday with nearly $300 OVER my projected goal...
Thank You!
Thank You!
Thank You!
I am beyond touched, speechless, thankful... for your generous support. I can't wait for you to hear the new record! And tomorrow, I leave for my European tour with regular touring buddy Alexa Woodward. We will each be selling our brand new albums; my fresh-off-the-reel record will be available in digital download format only as I am not officially releasing this record until the fall of 2011. The digital download cards have been designed & custom letter-pressed by my friend Kevin Bay at Sea Robin Press, are postcard sized, and are ideal for framing :) Please see our tour schedule listed below and on my calendar page. 
Once again, thank you so much for your kind support. This record would not be possible with out you.
With Love from the formerly Delirious, now Positively Ecstatic, 
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment