2.28.2011

12 days left of "Annie Crane's Delirious Dilemma!"

Dear everyone, 

It has been an amazing few weeks in the world of fund raising for my new record. I thank all of you for your well wishes and donations! In the first 24 hours of launching the campaign, I exceeded one third of my goal(!) & in less than 20 days into the 40 day campaign, I reached my goal of $3,200... It is amazing to me... I am touched and honored to have your kind and generous support! At 4:30pm on March 14th, your donations will be transferred from the kickstarter platform into my music business account and will go towards paying the recording studio, the mastering studio and the CD duplication facility. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. This album could not happen without you.

With an unanticipated 12 days left before the close of the campaign, I find myself in an intriguing position - I now have the opportunity to continue to raise funds. I will continue to push this campaign through March 14th. Any additional funds will be put towards the following items:

$500 - album artwork by Austin, TX based visual artist, Dan Grissom
$1500 - radio campaign to folk & college radio DJs across North America
$1200 - publicist for the northeast region

Please continue to share this campaign with your friends, family and lovers of independent music & art!

All my love & THANK YOU!!!!!
Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment